Is your strategy team tired of the same old strategic thinking exercises? Do you always think about your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats based on pulling from the list of them somebody created a few years ago?
Is your leadership team expressing its frustration with the inability to generate new insights about your brand’s strongest market opportunities?
Are you searching for ways to quickly and effectively engage brand leaders to anticipate and address emerging threats you face?
If you face these situations, The Brainzooming Group has the eBook you need. It offers fresh ideas for using one of the most common strategic thinking exercises . . . and it's FREE!
“Strategic Thinking Exercises: Reimagining the SWOT Analysis” features eleven ideas for adapting, stretching, and reinvigorating how you see your brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With simple, actionable adaptations, you can take your leadership team through a variety of fresh SWOT analysis approaches that:
- Put your customers front and center with every look you take at your marketplace
- Challenge your thinking about what parts of your strategy are obsolete, opinion-based, and open to serious objections
- Push you to go deeper and bolder in your SWOT analysis
Written simply and directly with a focus on enlivening one of the most familiar strategic thinking exercises, we designed “Reimagining the SWOT Analysis” as a go-to resource throughout strategic planning. Whether you are just starting your strategy or think you are well down the path, you can use this eBook to:
- Engage your team
- Stimulate fresh thinking
- Make sure your strategy is addressing typically overlooked opportunities and threats
- Creating a SWOT from multiple pieces
- Using a SWOOT analysis to create a twist
- Employing a bolder SWOT analysis than ANYONE expects
- Going deeper with a Four x 4 approach
- Triggering richer insights by varying participants, focus areas, and perspectives
All that in one handy, FREE Brainzooming eBook!