Collaborative Strategy Testimonials
It’s challenging to describe the collaborative Brainzooming strategy development process to executives who have never experienced it.
Many leaders think gathering more than a few people to collaborate will undermine and eliminate any possibilities for a productive experience developing strategy. Given how most business teams and meetings function, inviting more people to share ideas sounds like a recipe for disaster. We get that.
The following attendee reactions large Brainzooming collaboration events describe the positive impacts that collaborative strategy creates for:
Diverse People Collaborating Effectively
- “The vast knowledge being brought together was beyond expectations.”
- “I was thinking I may not be as included since I’m not from or otherwise generally associated with (the community).”
- “Working with people from diverse backgrounds.”
- “Collaboration was so easy with the group that I was with.”
An Engaging Process
- “One of best group brainstorming sessions in a long time.”
- “Loved the Boom / Bust exercise.”
- “Good subject materials and posters.”
- “The shorter time frame worked well.”
- “Exercises presented to gain focus on a certain area.”
- “The process and the questions; have participated in many of these exercises and this was different in a positive way.”
- “Required a lot of critical thinking.”
Fresh Ideas, Insights, and Learning
- “The different ideas we shared.”
- “I thought about something I’d never thought of before that could benefit from (this new technology).”
- “New and thought provoking ideas.”
- “Learned a lot”
- “So many of the ideas shared can benefit any organization in our community.”
“I realized things that would work for my organization as well as the community as a whole. I will try to implement these ideas within my organization."
When was the last time one of your organization’s strategic planning meetings or processes generated these types of comments?