Here is a look back 46 articles on innovation strategy, whether it's crafting strategy for your own brand, looking to the market for innovation opportunities, using structured innovative thinking to drive change, or contending with internal barriers to innovation strategy. All that, plus a few articles via innovation strategy expert, Woody Bendle.
Get out there and change things for the better!
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – 16 Resources for Outside-In Innovation
- Strategic Thinking Lessons – Keeping Your Company Fresh
- 7 Keys to Creating an Innovative Workplace Culture
- Strategic Innovation – 4 Keys When Senior Management Isn’t Leading Innovation
- Strategic Thinking Questions – Crafting Startup Strategy in Any Business
- Creating Strategic Impact – Breaking the Business
- Creating Strategic Impact – 9 Strategic Thinking Questions for Breaking a Business
- Strategic Planning – 7 Questions for Creating High Performing Customers
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – 13 Point Strategic Change Management Checklist
- 10 Signs to Invest in Your Brand’s Innovation Strategy – Right Now!
- Innovation Lesson – The Designated Hitter Rule and Extending an Irregular Event
- Strategic Thinking Exercise – New Product Idea Basics and Extremes in 30 Minutes
- New Product Development – Brainstorming Ideas Grounded in Business Strategy
Marketing and Competitive Strategy
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Identifying Left Field Competitors
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Ideas from Compete Through Service
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – 12 Permissions to Disrupt New Markets
- Competitive Strategy – 7 Things Competitors Can Teach You about Innovation
- Big Strategic Change – The One Place You Better Look Or Else!
- Disruptive Competitive Threats: The One Strategic Truth You Must Never Forget
Structure, Exercises, Roles, and Rules
- Creative Thinking Skills – The Rules of Brainstorming
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Who is the Positive Devil’s Advocate?
- Creative Thinking Skills – Using Questions and Structure Successfully
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Can Analogies Change the World?
- Strategic Thinking – Are You Leaving Room for Unknown Ideas?
- Creative Thinking – 10 Quick Tips about Team Creativity
- Extreme Creativity – Starting with Big Creative Thinking Exercises
- Creative Thinking – Comparing Apples, Oranges and Anything Else
- Creative Thinking Exercises – Would you like S, M, L, or XL Creative Ideas?
- Creative Thinking: What Is the Right Size for a Brainstorming Group?
- Creative Thinking – The Math of Brainstorming and New Ideas
- Creative Thinking – 12 Triggers for Finding Strategic Connections
- Extreme Creativity: 5 Creative Thinking Questions to Harness Extreme Creativity
- Strategic Thinking: Asking a Different Type of Question
- Strategic Thinking Exercises: 5 Benefits of Using a Strategic Model
- Building the Gigabit City 2: 5 Keys for Successful Brainstorming with Any Group
Barriers to Innovation and Change
- Creating Strategic Impact – Challenge and Change
- Creative Process – How Using Periods Harms You by Ying Ying Shi
- Strategic Thinking – 7 Ways to Chill Out and Move beyond Being Perfect
- Strategic Thinking Mini-Poster – Don’t Wind Up SSA
- Taking the NO Out of InNOvation – No Creative Snobbery
- How to Request Employee Ideas
- Creating Strategic Impact – How to Start? Just Start!
- 4 Ways to Come Up with New Ideas in a Judgy Workplace
- Creative Thinking Skills: 29 Phrases Blocking Innovative Ideas
Innovation Strategy via Woody Bendle
- New Product Innovation Strategy – Go Opposite
- Creative Thinking Exercise for Extreme Innovation by Woody Bendle
Are you making the best use of customer input and market insights to deliver innovation and growth? Creating successful, innovative new products and services has never been more dependent on tapping perspectives from outside your organization.
This new ebook features sixteen strategic thinking exercises to help you ideate, prioritize, and develop your best innovative growth ideas. Download this free, concise ebook to:
- Identify your organization’s innovation profile
- Learn and rapidly deploy effective strategic thinking exercises to spur innovation
- Incorporate crowd sourced perspectives into your innovation strategy in smart ways