Super Bowl XLV is today, and you're invited to join us for #BZBowl 2011 as a great group of cool marketers, branding experts, creative instigators, authors, and pop culture mavens create a running commentary on how brands will be using the biggest advertising, marketing, (and social media?) event of the year.
BZ Bowl Official Start Time
- 6:00 pm EST / 5:00 pm CST (This is the official broadcast start, although we'll be tweeting before the game broadcast)
Participating on Twitter with Hashtags
- To participate in the BZ Bowl, simply add #BZBowl to your tweets.
- To get your tweet seen in other Super Bowl Twitter streams, you can also use: #BrandBowl, #SuperBowlAds, #SBXLV, or #ADBowl
- There's a widget at the bottom of this post to track #BZBowl tweets.
- Beyond using Twitter, Tweetdeck, or Hootsuite, Tweetchat is a convenient site to log in with the #BZBowl hashtag to track and share your tweets on Super Bowl ads. The great thing about Tweetchat is it automatically adds the #BZBowl hashtag to each tweet so you don't have to remember.
- All the #BZBowl tweets will be archived at wthashtag.com.
- This overview page on the Brainzooming blog contains a list of some of the tweeters who will be participating in #BZBowl.
Preview Super Bowl Ads Ahead of Time
- List of Super Bowl Ads and Links by Quarter from our friends at Superbowl-Ads.com
- Preview the Super Bowl Ads Prior to the Game (Everything in one place but you have to scroll the ads)
- List of Announced Advertisers, YouTube Channels, and Available Commercials (Alphabetical list of advertisers, but have to visit multiple sites to see ads)
Going to a Super Bowl Party? Take the #BZBowl Super Bowl Ad Clichés
- Download our #BZBowl party game for up to 20 players where you get points for all the Super Bowl ad clichés that appear throughout Super Bowl XLV.