We're with a client today, delivering a strategic and creative thinking skills for sales workshop. We're scheduled to have more than 120 of the client's sales team members participate in an interactive, half-day Brainzooming workshop in the Chicago area.
As an outgrowth of the workshop, here is a strategic and creative thinking skills compilation comprised of articles that support the Brainzooming workshop we're delivering. We developed this specific list of topics based on feedback from participants on a pre-workshop survey. This is an approach we always take to ensure the specific areas we cover most closely address the audience's self-identified needs.
In fact, the graphic above shows how the exercises and tools we'll cover help attendees get out of their comfort zones. This was an issue high on their list of learning objectives and prompted writing a Brainzooming blog post about this matrix just before the workshop.
See, we really do both listen and act on attendees' desired learning objectives.
If you'd like to talk about how we can customize a strategic and creative thinking skills workshop for your organization, let us know at email@example.com or 816-509-5320. We'd love to customize Brainzooming content to strengthen your team's performance throughout the year!
Setting the Stage for Creative Thinking Skills for Sales
- Structure and Creative Thinking Skills
- Strategic Thinking and 10 Fundamentals of Creating Strategic Impact
- How to Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone
Embracing a Strategic Sales Perspective
- Brand Value – A Simple Way to Identify Your Brand Benefits
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Identifying Left Field Competitors
- Great Strategic Questions – A 3-Step Strategic Question Formula
- BrainzoomingTM - First Questions
- Do You Want More Business? 10 Questions to Identify Sales Opportunities
- A Strategy for Predicting the Future More Accurately
- Strategic Conversations – 12 Things to Listen For
- Don’t Speak – I’m Thinking
- Level 5 Decisions – Decision Making without Your Influence
- Strategic Thinking and Action – Tactically Influencing Strategic Situations
Expanding Creative Thinking Skills for Sales
- Unwrap New Insights this Holiday Season!
- A Poor Question for Valentine’s Day: “Can You Change Your Look?”
- Creative Thinking Questions – My Favorite Creative Thinking Question So Far
- Creative Thinking Exercises – Ask a Different Question
- Strategic Thinking Exercise – New Product Idea Basics and Extremes in 30 Minutes
- Creative Thinking – 12 Triggers for Finding Strategic Connections
- New, Innovative Ideas – Strategy Planning with What’s It Like
- 9 Extreme Creativity Questions from Peter’s Laws
- Extreme Creativity - Friday Shrimp Special
- Extreme Creativity: 5 Creative Thinking Questions to Harness Extreme Creativity
- Innovation and the Value of Brainstorming
- Built for Discomfort – An Alternative Prioritization Strategy for Innovation
- Strategic Thinking – What Kind of Perfection Are You Looking For?
- 5 Strategic Questions for When You Can’t, You Don’t, and You Won’t Stop