Offering ways to boost your creative thinking skills is one of the important topic areas on the Brainzooming blog. This is a recap of 38 articles from the past year on creative process, creative leadership, and various techniques and creative inspirations. There is some overlap the recent look back at innovation articles, but we tried to keep the two lists as distinct as possible.
Enjoy perusing the list and diving in wherever and whenever you are looking for a creative thinking boost!
- Creative Thinking Skills – Using Questions and Structure Successfully
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Who is the Positive Devil’s Advocate?
- Creating Thinking Exercises – Chickens, Eggs, and Creating Strategic Impact
- Creative Process – How Using Periods Harms You by Ying Ying Shi
- Creative Thinking Exercises – 4 Creative Formulas, 15 Possibilities for Creativity
- Strategic Planning – Never Suffer from a Boring Strategic Planning Process Again
- Creative Thinking – 10 Quick Tips about Team Creativity
- Content Strategy – Strong Content Works in Nearly Any Order
- 5 Keys for Successful Brainstorming with Any Group
Creative Thinking Skills and Leadership
- Strategic Thinking – 7 Ways to Chill Out and Move beyond Being Perfect
- Creative Thinking – 7 Keys to How “Idea Magnets” Boost Creativity
- Creative Thinking – Don’t Tinker with What Matters
- Creative Thinking – 11 Unique Experiences for Idea Magnets
- Creative Thinking Skills – Take 10 Minutes to Start Your Inspiration Inventory
- Creative Thinking – 6 Challenges Before Loving Your New Idea Too Much
- Creative Thinking: REALLY? We Do NOT Have Time for Creative Thinking? REALLY?
- Creative Thinking Skills: 6 Tips for Sharing and Receiving Creative Ideas
Real-Life Creativity Stories
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – A New Type of Big Focus Group
- Creative Thinking Exercises – Change and Grow Constantly
- Creativity – Creative Babble and the Untold Brainzooming Story
- Visual Thinking – Organizing Content, Infographics, and “The Bible Timeline”
- Competitor Strategy – Disruptive Marketing Pranks
- Creative Thinking Skills: 9 Ways to Present a Business Strategy with Panache
Creative Thinking Questions
- Creative Thinking Questions for a Lifetime of Ideas and Success
- Creative Thinking Questions – Something Old, New, Borrowed, and Rhyming
- What to Blog About – Getting Outside Help from Hubspot
- Extreme Creativity: 5 Creative Thinking Questions to Harness Extreme Creativity
- Creative Inspiration – Three Pictures and Very Few Words
- Creative Thinking – Just Watch James Brown on the T.A.M.I Show (TFFW)
- Creative Thinking Skills – The Rules of Brainstorming
- Creative Job Titles – 7 New Titles for the C-Level
- Creative Thinking – The 25 Stages in Creating a New Presentation
- Career Success – Do You Have a Smile File?
- Extreme Creativity – Are Your Bold Ideas Really Crazy?
- Creative Inspiration – Creative Thinking for Teachers at RAFT Colorado
- Creative Idea: Jimmy Fallon Turns Brian Williams into a Rapper’s Delight
- Creativity Prayer – Calling on a Higher Creative Power
- Creative Reset: Going Upside Down Makes All the Difference in Creativity
Enjoy this article on creative thinking skills? Subscribe to the free Brainzooming blog email updates.
Are you making the best use of customer input and market insights to deliver innovation and growth? Creating successful, innovative new products and services has never been more dependent on tapping perspectives from outside your organization.
This new ebook features sixteen strategic thinking exercises to help you ideate, prioritize, and develop your best innovative growth ideas. Download this free, concise ebook to:
- Identify your organization’s innovation profile
- Learn and rapidly deploy effective strategic thinking exercises to spur innovation
- Incorporate crowd sourced perspectives into your innovation strategy in smart ways