I am in New York today delivering a Brainzooming branding strategy workshop on Engaging Your Internal Brand Team. The event is the Brand Strategy Conference. Our content addresses collaborative ways to strategically engage employees in creating and delivering the best brand experience.
The branding strategy workshop came about from talking to too many executives that think it’s okay to let employees in on branding changes at the same time (or even after) customers learn about them.
THAT is a horrific idea for delivering a great brand experience.
We will introduce a new Brainzooming Fake Book soon that includes the exercises we will cover in the branding strategy workshop.
Branding Strategy – Engaging an Internal Brand Team
Here are links to fourteen articles integrated within the workshop.
Identifying Opportunities for Employee Input on Branding Strategy
- Brand Strategy – Giving Employees Time with a New Brand Promise
- Branding Strategy – 3 Keys to Engaging Your Internal Brand Team
- Strategic Thinking Questions to Identify What Matters for a Brand
- 5 Advantages of Strategy Statements with Simple Language
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – 5 Questions to Test Vision Statement Impact
Collaborating with Employees to Enhance the Brand Experience
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Group Collaboration the Right Way
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Where Does Your Brand Live?
- Brand Value – A Simple Way to Identify Your Brand Benefits
- Customer Experience Strategy – Brand Expectations and Experience
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – 8 Ideas for Brand Innovation
Supporting a High-Performing Internal Brand Team
- How to Brand a Company – 7 Types of Brand Language You Should Use
- Branding Strategy – Is “Just Do It” the Best Brand Language Ever?
Inviting Employees into Branding Strategy Conversations
- Great Strategic Questions – A 3-Step Strategic Question Formula
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – A New Type of Big Focus Group