Inviting people with diverse strategic perspectives to participate in any collaborative strategy initiative involves an important expectation. You must support everyone so that they can fully engage and successfully contribute.
Workplace Diversity – The Why, Who, and How of Strategic Thinking
These Brainzooming articles are arranged based on:
- Why you should seek workplace diversity to benefit strategy
- Who holds the important perspectives
- How to best employ diverse thinking to improve your organization’s strategy
Why Workplace Diversity Benefits Strategy
- Creating Strategic Impact – 6 Reasons Businesses Need Strategic Thinking from Employees
- Should Front Line Employees Be Strategic Thinkers in Your Organization?
- Personal Creative Strategy – Value in an Objective Perspective
Who Holds the Strategic Perspectives You Need on Your Team
- Strategic Thinking Success – 3 Critical Thinking Perspectives
- Strategic Thinking Perspectives – Three Strategic Voices to Include on Your Team
- Creative Thinking Skills – 5 People Vital to Critical Thinking, Literally
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Who is the Positive Devil’s Advocate?
- Outsider Perspectives – 6 Vital Insights They Offer
- Starting Lineup for a Winning Creative Team
How to Manage Workplace Diversity and Varied Strategic Perspectives Working Together
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Group Collaboration the Right Way
- Crowdsourcing Diverse Input – 3 Ways to Make Crowdsourcing Work Harder
- How to Keep the Boss from Dominating Strategic Discussions
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – 3 Ideas for Keeping Big Talkers from Dominating
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – A New Type of Big Focus Group
These articles will start you exploring the value of having people with different thinking styles, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds on your strategy teams.
If you’d like to discuss how to put this all together for your organization’s benefit, let me know. We’d love to customize a strategy that delivers the best results for you! – Mike Brown