Great strategic thinking questions lead to insights with impact. You can use these strategic thinking questions as inspiration for taking advantage of innovation and change, addressing change challenges, and shoring up your brand's customer experience.
Creating Innovation and Change
- After you've identified the absolutely essential elements of your brand, how can you start changing all the other elements right away?
- What might be the place or way you start every new initiative so they are all solidly grounded in your brand?
- How can you more aggressively prototype the huge change you need to start making right away?
- What can you change that, if it didn't work, could be completely restored to how it was before?
- How about expecting everyone in your organization to create something new and improved EVERY day?
Addressing Change Challenges
- Who in your organization is obsessed with problem solving, and what are you doing to keep them busy solving problems for clients?
- If you're trying to inject new thinking into an old organization, what is the senior leader in charge of innovation doing to morph corporate oldsters into new thinkers?
- What ways can you track things people originally hated about the new big change that they now love - so you can use it to sell-in the NEXT big change?
- How can you deliberately move the "How do we build it?" question until later in the innovation process?
Improving a Brand's Customer Experience
- What are the two next-most detailed questions you can explore about your brand's customer experience?
- How are you determining the "ooh and ahh" moments of your new ideas before and after you introduce them?
- In what ways are you figuring out what you need to deliver to customer’s in the future beyond asking them – since they likely don’t know what they are going to need?
- How are you improving your ability to prioritize and align disparate innovation processes in different parts of your organization so they maximize value for customers?
- If you considered everything you have accomplished so far as “day one,” where could you be at the end of “day two”? – Mike Brown
The Brainzooming Group helps make smart organizations more successful by rapidly expanding their strategic options and creating innovative plans they can efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can help you enhance your strategy and implementation efforts.