I'm not proud of this list of entrepreneurial frustrations, but that does not make them any less real. No matter the size of an organization, there are ample opportunities for things to not go as planned - whether that is unintentional or intentional on the part of someone else.
Strategic Thinking on Entrepreneurial Frustrations
1. Hitting your deadline when the other party couldn’t hit its own deadline.
2. People saying one thing and doing another.
3. Feeling like you are all by yourself at times.
4. Somebody not trying hard enough.
5. Not spending enough time on the right things.
6. Finding it easier to undercut rather than stand up for yourself.
7. Getting excluded for no apparent reason.
8. Accepting the exclusion rather than asking, "Why?"
9. Standing by as “the hurt gets worse and the heart gets harder.”
11. Not doing the tough strategic thinking and taking the easy way out.
What entrepreneurial frustrations bedevil you?
Do you ever get to the point where any of them drop off your list? – Mike Brown
Does your organization have good ideas, but lacks effective ways to bring them to reality? The Brainzooming Group and our collaborative, implementation-oriented planning techniques will quickly move you toward success. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-509-5320 for a free consultation on how to get started.