At the 2015 Social Media Strategies Summit in Las Vegas, I am introducing a new Brainzooming workshop on "Staying Sane as a Solo Social Media Professional.”
By title, the workshop targets individuals who have to handle a brand’s social media strategy and implementation. In reality, the content is relevant for anyone responsible for social media and related content marketing that wants to:
- Develop social strategies linked to business objectives more effectively in less time
- Produce content that is easily repurposed in multiple ways
- Speed up content creation
- Better prioritize high-impact content
- Do more and better social media marketing with small budgets
Much of the content is coming from previous Brainzooming posts with additions from the responses to the solo social media survey we featured recently.
Additionally, I am developing a new, simplified content calendar, a one-page strategy overview, and the “Content Marketing Formulas” list below.
These content marketing formulas came to life yesterday morning as I started playing around with different approaches to express handy reminders for how to repurpose content in timesaving ways.
- Blog Post / 140 characters > 10 Tweets
- Tweet + Instagram = Facebook Post
- Blog Post – Words + Images = Infographic
- Blog Post + “On Camera Talent” + Camera = Video
- (Blog Post Links + Blog Title) * 10 = Compilation Blog Post
- Video / Capturing Individual Frames > 15 Images
- 1000 Word Blog Post / 3 = 3 Days of Digestible Blog Posts
- 1 Video Interview > 1 Podcast Segment + 1 Blog + 3 Images
- 1 Audio Recording of a Presentation = 2 Podcast Segments + 10 Graphics + 4 Blog Posts
- Website ImageSocial Sharing Button = Pinterest Post
- (Blog Post x 10) + Intro + Close + Call to Action = Downloadable Asset
- Infographic + Blog Post = Downloadable Asset
- (PowerPoint Presentation + “Voice Talent”)com = Video
- Live Webinarme = Video
- (Customer Event x Capturing Content) / Editing > Weeks of Social Media Content
- Rambling Blog Post that’s Not Working – Parts that Aren’t Working = Tighter, Working Blog Post
This list is VERY much a work-in-process even beyond the Social Media Strategies Summit. As a result, I am especially interested in whatever feedback and tweaks you might want to share.
Ultimately, I could see using content marketing formula number 3 and turning this blog post into an infographic.
Before that though, are there any formulas you use to improve your social media and content marketing productivity and impact you would like to share with the Social Media Strategies Summit audience? pronto!
Interested in diagnostics to assess your social and content marketing strategies?
If you are an executive with questions about whether your organization’s social media and content marketing strategies are working as well as possible, you need this short cut. In less than 60 minutes with the FREE Brainzooming ebook “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy,” you’ll have precise answers to your questions.
You can make a thorough yet rapid evaluation of nine different dimensions of your social media and content marketing strategies with these easy-to-assess diagnostics. To get started right now, download your free copy of “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy.” - Mike Brown