Does your organization excel at its strategy implementation process?
Do you execute new strategies quickly, effectively, and successfully?
A few clients we talk with mention a strong strategy execution process. Most discuss some big challenge (or multiple challenges) with implementation.
We address their experiences in our collaborative strategy implementation approach. You can't invite others to collaborate on a strategic plan and later ignore them when you launch it. The strong value of collaborative strategic planning comes, in part, from involving parties critical to strong implementation even before you create the plan.
Fast Forward Your Strategy Implementation Process – Free eBook
We have compiled our highest impact strategy implementation recommendations into one FREE eBook: Fast Forward - Successfully Implementing Your Plan.
In Fast Forward, we share actionable ideas, tips, and checklists to rapidly improve your strategy implementation process and results. Fast Forward focuses on three critical success areas:
- Streamlining how you communicate your plans for impact
- Selecting and shaping strong implementation leadership
- Reducing implementation barriers to move forward quickly and flexibly
Specific features include:
- 10 ways to simplify and strengthen the language you use to communicate strategic priorities
- 9 ideas for introducing your strategic plan with style and impact to gain the organization's attention and engagement
- 4 keys for selecting the right collaborative leaders for implementation
- 12 questions to better launch a successful strategy implementation process
- How to navigate 4 typical execution challenges in organizations
- Using mini-plans to increase your organization’s implementation flexibility
Download your copy of Fast Forward today, and ramp up your results with outstanding implementation! – Mike Brown