In the ongoing Brainzooming quest to go back for seconds, thirds, and fourths of strong questions and exercises to instigate extreme creativity, here’s a delicious treat. These brainstorming questions are based on examples of extreme creativity in the culinary arts pulled from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives marathons we’ve been watching on recent weekends.
Diners, Drive-Ins, and Extreme Creativity
Take your humdrum, status quo business or personal situation and drive it into extreme creativity territory by brainstorming what it would be like if you were to:
- Incorporate and smash together multiple, diverse influences no one in their right mind would ever consider putting together?
- Add many more ingredients than you could ever imagine incorporating?
- Combine ingredients nobody would ever expect to be thrown together?
- Act like Bubba Gump and use a single ingredient in EVERY way possible?
- Use authenticity for all its worth and return to doing some things like they ALWAYS used to be done before things got all modern?
- Spend way more time than anyone would ever expect to prep something before you work on or sell it?
- Exaggerate the portions so they’re 2 or 3 times (or more) larger than normal?
- Cultivate, curate, and celebrate total mash-up eclecticism in your surroundings?
- Completely ignore what your surroundings look like?
- Do WAY too much of a good thing . . . and then do it some more?
If you’ve been watching Guy Fieri's show, what extreme creativity brainstorming questions have you pulled from his travels to restaurants around the US? Let’s keep building on the list, along with sharing your favorite dive restaurant for great eating! - Mike Brown
Download the free ebook, “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” to help you generate fantastic creative ideas! For an organizational creativity boost, contact The Brainzooming Group to help your team be more successful by rapidly expanding strategic options and creating innovative plans to efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can deliver these benefits for you.