Creative wave makers display both the creative thinking skills and the boldness to improve ideas and situations in dramatic, unexpected ways.
Some people are born as creative wave makers. For the rest of us, there are structures and extreme creativity questions you can use to surround yourself and boost your creative thinking skills.
Here is a list of nineteen of our most popular articles to develop and employ your own extreme creative thinking skills and those of everyone around you!
Being More of a Creative Wave Maker Yourself
- Creativity and Idea Magnets – 11 Vital Creative Characteristics
- 9 Extreme Creativity Questions from Peter’s Laws
- Extreme Creativity – Are Your Bold Ideas Really Crazy?
- Protecting Your Creativity in a Culture that Doesn’t Value It
- Doing the Impossible with Nothing?
- Game Changing Ideas – 5 Characteristics that Set Them Apart
- My Vital Source of Creative Inspiration
- 26 Ways to Leave a Trail of Genius
Working with a Creative Wave Maker
- Extreme Creativity – When Do You Trust a Creative Genius?
- Are too many bold ideas killing your creativity?
- 5 Ideas When an Uber-Positive Boss Crushes Creativity
- Creative Leadership – Do Idea Magnets Get a Pass on Empathy?
- How do you build trust as a creative genius?
Helping a Group with Creative Wave Making
- 5 Questions to Harness Extreme Creativity
- Create an Extreme Creativity Makeover Project Team
- Creative Thinking Skills – 10 Ideas for Stimulating Extreme Team Creativity
- New Product Idea Basics and Extremes in 30 Minutes
- 8 New Questions for Breakthrough Ideas
- Creative Thinking Exercises – How Wild and Crazy Should You Be?
Facing Innovation Barriers? We Can Help!
Are you facing organizational innovation barriers related to:
The fear of change?
Limited innovation perspectives?
An overly-internal focus?
Multiple innovation challenges?
We have free Brainzooming eBooks for you to help navigate barriers and boost innovation!