- Be friends.
- Make sure that there’s good chemistry.
- Set realistic expectations.
- Make sure rules and boundaries are understood.
- Be willing and open to communication.
- Listen carefully to each other.
- Stay connected to each other.
- Take a class or do other things together.
- Do the simple things.
- Celebrate each other.
Next Wednesday, the advice columnists will wrap up by helping fix some problem relationships.
The Brainzooming Group helps make smart organizations more successful by rapidly expanding their strategic options and creating innovative plans they can efficiently implement. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can help you enhance your strategy and implementation efforts.