There is always the potential for a business, a project, or even a personal situation to run into difficulties. In the business world, a frequent answer when something goes wrong is to call in a turnaround CEO to fix it. Using well-tested techniques, their goal is to quickly diagnose underlying problems, correct them, and return the business to solid performance.
This week, consider delegating a broken situation you have to a turnaround CEO and let them take a run at fixing it. Try to generate three new turnaround ideas for each item below as a turnaround CEO would:
- Identify the most critical problems
- Bring in unbiased consultants to help fix things
- Make fact-based decisions
- Look for smart & simple steps to take right away
- Bring in their own people to run the company
- Ask lots of questions
- Cut costs in a dramatic fashion
- Uncover hidden problems in the business
- Secure needed resources
- Write off bad operations
The Brainzooming Group helps make smart organizations more successful by rapidly expanding their strategic options and creating innovative plans they can efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can help you enhance your strategy and implementation efforts.