I've been thinking about the people I most cherish for their creative help, advice, and prodding over the years. They are a diverse and eclectic group!
21 Talents and Creative Thinking Skills Among My Creative Friends
Here are twenty-one talents and creative thinking skills I cherish among creative friends and team members:
- A sense of humor
- A strong listener
- Active on social media so it’s easier to reach them
- Open to having impromptu time to talk
- Will challenge my thinking or perspectives in a constructive way
- Have different interests in life than I do
- Think in intriguing ways
- They are confident in their opinions
- Know lots of things I don't have a clue about
- Express themselves well in varied ways
- React to ideas in predictable ways
- Have a positive attitude
- Are encouraging to others
- Can work together well with each other to create and strengthen ideas
- Have an appreciation for spirituality
- Both encourage and are willing to try new things
- We have complementary strengths and weaknesses
- They share and teach what they know
- They push me to be better than I am now
- They know intriguing people
What talents and creative thinking skills do you cherish in your creative friends?
Do they know how much you cherish them? If not, maybe it’s time to thank them! – Mike Brown
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the free Brainzooming blog email updates.
Download the free ebook, “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” to help you improve your creative thinking skills and generate fantastic ideas! To boost your organization's innovation success, contact TheBrainzooming Group to help you rapidly expand strategic options and create strong implementation plans. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we'll deliver these benefits for you.