Traditional and social channels seem continually full of news about global disruption, change, and uncertainty. And when big surprises emerge nationally and globally, what happens next often leads to more questions about the future. You need to be doing the strategic thinking in uncertain times to determine directions that make sense for your organization.
- Speculate on riskier new opportunities?
- Wait to see what develops, then act?
- Hunker down and try to wait things out?
We’re not here to predict the future. Instead, Brainzooming concentrates on sharing tools (through consultation, eCourses, workshops, and articles) to develop a solid strategies that work for your organization during uncertain times. In light of that, our eBook, Figuring Out Your Direction in Uncertain Times, provides a starting point to develop insights and strategies that serve your business well, no matter the external environment.
When significant uncertainty presents itself, you can pursue varied paths with your business strategy, including:
- Sticking with your current strategy and creating your own mini-economy, independent of bigger changes
- Trying to anticipate and innovate ahead of shifting opportunities and challenges
- Chasing opportunities after they are clear and more certain
In uncertain times, an organization’s leaders need to be able to devise strategy and ground employees in the things around them that are NOT changing. This approach provides a basis to tackle uncertain times flexibly and strategically. Figuring Out Your Direction in Uncertain Times will help you:
- Review and determine what needs to remain consistent within your brand
- Translate diverse expertise inside and outside your organization into smart insights
- Identify strategic innovations to take advantage of change
- Dramatically expand the strategic flexibility your organization can successfully embrace
The outcome will be to ensure your organization is nimble and ready for expected and unexpected change.
Figuring Out Your Direction in Uncertain Times is a FREE, quick read that will pay dividends for you today and in the uncertain weeks and months ahead.