Beginning this week, I'm launching a string of innovation training presentations and speaking appearances in the next six weeks, concentrated on two primary presentation topics from The Brainzooming Group: generating innovative business ideas and social media strategy.
Several presentations are around the Kansas City area plus I'll also be in Milwaukee and Minneapolis for strategy presentations open to the public through the local Business Marketing Association chapters.
Here's the current schedule along with links to registration and background information on the presentations. If you're in the area, it would be great to see you!
- October 11 - Social Media Strategy (UMKC Graduate Marketing Class)
- October 13 - Taking the NO Out of Business InNOvation (Marquette University Logistics Program)
- October 14 - Taking the NO Out of Business InNOvation (Milwaukee Business Marketing Association Lunch - Open to the Public)
- October 18 - Taking the NO Out of Business InNOvation (Kansas Association of Broadcasters - Wichita)
- November 1 - Appearance on High Velocity Radio with Stone Payton and Todd Schnick
- November 4 - Taking the NO Out of Business InNOvation (Minnesota Business Marketing Association Breakfast - Open to the Public)
- November 8 - Social Media Strategy (Philanthropy Midwest Conference - Overland Park, KS - Open Attendance)
- November 18 - Social Media Strategy (Topeka Community Foundation - Topeka, KS)
Would your organization like to offer its employees or members greater understanding and actionable tools in business strategy, innovation, creativity, branding, and social media?
When it comes to training, conferences, and high impact, actionable presentations, The Brainzooming Group is expert at shaping the right strategy and implementation to create unique attendee experiences before, during, and after an event. Email us at email@example.com or call 816-509-5320 to learn how we can make your event more successful!