If you are making New Year’s resolutions, additional inspiration can always be a help to achieve what you resolve to accomplish. While the Brainzooming blog does not address all the New Year’s resolutions you might make, we featured a number of blog posts during 2012 to help provide inspiration for many of the most common ones.
If you’ve signed up to improve productivity, career prospects, or stress levels with your New Year's resolutions, these twenty-two articles should help you achieve what you resolve.
Get Organized and Improve Productivity
- Minimizing Strategic Distractions - Interesting Opportunities – 6 Ways to Identify Strategic Distractions
- Stopping Yourself from Getting in Your Own Way - Distracting Yourself – 19 Ways to Undermine Your Success
- Delegating More of the Right Decisions to Others - Level 5 Decisions – Decision Making without Your Influence
- Getting Past Your Tendency to Not Start on Projects - Implementation Problems? 7 Signs You’re Understarting, Not Overthinking
- Discovering New Ways to Be Inspired by Your Every Day Activities- Creative Ideas – Creative Inspiration from Your Daily Life
- Getting Around Client-Specific Creative Blocks - Combat Client Block – 8 Ways to Beat Client-Specific Creative Block
- Effectively Repurposing Your Social Media Content to Save Time – Social Media Content – 7 Ways to Repurpose What You’ve Written
Improve our Career
- Fine Tuning Your Personal Career Success Basics - 7 Personal Success Strategies
- Addressing Ethical Temptations - C-Level Executives and Ethical Missteps – W W WYTYATHTYCEO D?
- Being a Better Listener - Dr. Ray Guarendi on Following a Conversation
- Improving Your Visual Thinking Skills - Visual Thinking Skills – Getting Them in Shape with Letters and Shapes
- Deciding When to Over Deliver or Not - Over Deliver or Not? 21 Ideas about Our Tendency to Give Too Much
- Sharing More of Your Strategic Thinking (and Less of the Thinking of Others) - Strategic Thinking – Do Your Own and Let Us Know What You Think
- Getting Attention for Yourself When You’re the Steady Performer at Work - Consistency – 6 Keys to Positive Attention for Personal Brand Consistency
- Improve Your Career Options When You Don't Love What You Used to Love - Career Challenges – 6 Ideas when Losing the Love for What You Do
- Ideas for Making a Big Career Change - Career Change – 4 Career Tips for a Mid-Career Professional
Managing Stress Levels
- Better Understanding Where You Can Make the Biggest Contribution in Life- Personal Branding and Career Success with a Core Purpose Statement
- Do a Better Job of Setting Your Priorities for What Matters - 3 Questions – Are You Giving Your Most Precious Gift Where It’s Deserved?
- Learn Better from Your Past Successes and Mistakes - 13 Exit Interview Questions to Prepare for 2013
- Having More Fun at Work - 10 Corporate Fun Ideas for a Long Work Week
- How to Reduce Stress in Your Relationships - One Secret to Long-term Relationships – Don’t Keep Score
- Finding Agreement When Someone Disagrees with You - Find Agreement in an Adversarial Conversation – 10 Things to Listen For
Best wishes in 2013 with your New Year's resolutions! - Mike Brown
Download the free ebook, “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” to help you generate fantastic creative ideas! For an organizational creativity boost, contact The Brainzooming Group to help your team be more successful by rapidly expanding strategic options and creating innovative plans to efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can deliver these benefits for you.