Sometimes creative thinking challenges come from inside your own head. In many organizations, however, substantial creative thinking challenges come from leaders and cultures that may say they want new thinking, but seem to do everything they can to scuttle creativity.
Do you work in one of those types of organizations that says one thing and supports another where creativity is concerned? If so, this Brainzooming compilation on various ways to combat creative thinking challenges is for you.
Organizational Creative Thinking Challenges
- Creative Thinking Skills: 29 Phrases Blocking Innovative Ideas
- Disruptive Innovation, Change Management & Taking the NO Out of InNOvation
- Creating Strategic Impact – What Is Your Organizational Body Language Saying?
- Dilbert and Screwing Up How to Request Employee Ideas
- Brainstorming – 7 Things a Brainstorming Session ISN’T
Individuals Posing Creative Thinking Challenges
- 5 Ideas When an Uber-Positive Boss Crushes Creative Thinking
- Strategic Thinking Skills – 29 Clues You’re Not Dealing with a Strategic Thinker
- Creative Thinking Skills – 5 People Vital to Critical Thinking, Literally
- Brainstorming Is Challenging with these 6 Brainstorming Session Types
- How Creative Thinking Gets Killed by Team Members – 8 Fatal Blows
Cultivating Personal Creative Thinking Skills
- Protecting Your Creativity in a Culture that Doesn’t Value It
- Creative Thinking Skills – 4 Ideas for Safely Sharing Dirty Ideas and Thinking
- Creative Ideas – 5 Authors’ Perspectives for Defeating “Enemies of Invention”
10 Lessons for Engaging Your Employees to Create Stronger Results
FREE Download: "Results!!! Creating Strategic Impact"
Senior executives are looking for employees who are strong collaborators and communicators while being creative and flexible. In short they need strategic thinkers who can develop strategy and turn it into results.
This Brainzooming mini-book, "Results - Creating Strategic Impact" unveils ten proven lessons for senior executives to increase strategic collaboration, employee engagement, and grow revenues for their organizations.
- Learn smart ways to separate strategic opportunities from the daily noise of business
- Increase focus for your team with productive strategy questions everyone can use
- Actively engage more employees in strategy AND implementation success