A really easy Thursday read. Here are eight potential career challenges, along with tips for:
1. Creating memorable brand experiences (personal or organizational): Meet consumer interests with emotional intensity & just enough mention of your brand so they know who made it happen.
2. Shooting better informal videos: When you are using one Flip or phone camera to shoot video of a speaker, don't go for b-roll. You're not making an epic. Just video the speaker & don't shake.
3. Being effective online: Work on being pleasant, professional, and engaging at offline behaviors.
4. Achieving notoriety: Never claim to be an expert. Let OTHERS decide when they label you an expert.
5. Being well spoken: Write your own heartfelt words, even if they aren't as eloquent as you like. Share those instead of pithy quotes.
6. Moderating a meeting: Ask the questions already on the audience members' minds.
7. Protecting your data: Really back it up routinely. Having versions of files on multiple USB drives in a very random fashion isn't a data recovery plan.
8. Growing your personal value: When asked to share your intellectual capital free of charge because there are many business opportunities with a particular audience, ask what percent of audience members bought from previous speakers. - Mike Brown
The Brainzooming Group helps make smart organizations more successful by rapidly expanding their strategic options and creating innovative plans they can efficiently implement. To learn how we can structure a strategy to keep you ahead of your customers, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 816-509-5320.