In an innovative strategy for the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Innovation Conference, a social media team of marketing communications and social media professionals will be covering the live innovation event through live tweeting, blogging, video, photography, and LinkedIn. The Brainzooming Group is producing the social media team and content for The Chamber.
This array of social media efforts will provide a content-rich experience to both attendees and those who can only attend the Innovation Conference virtually.
The social media team will be adding to the Innovation Conference by allowing attendees to:
- Track Presenters and Presentations: All social media feeds and links for the Innovation Conference can be found at the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce website. You can also track tweeting activity from the social media team live directly on Twitter and find a transcript of all tweets after the conference as well. The Innovation Conference Twitter hashtag is #GKCCCInno. The social media team will also be using codes for specific Innovation Conference sessions to focus the broad content; you can find a listing of the agenda and codes at the end of this article.
- Spread the Learnings: When you see information that resonates with you, share it with your own network through retweets and other social bookmarking.
- Participate in LinkedIn Discussions on the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce LinkedIn Group: LinkedIn members are invited to join the conference's LinkedIn group to participate in extended discussions about the Innovation Conference sessions and related topics.
- Share Your Own Perspective on the Topics: If you’d like to share your perspectives, leave a link to your blog post in the comments section below, and we’ll share these links.
- Follow all Those Tweeting about the Innovation Conference: Through an online application called BlastFollow, you can follow the social media team members and everyone else tweeting with the #GKCCInno hashtag. Simply go to the Blastfollow website, enter the conference hashtag (#GKCCCinno), your twitter id and password, and BlastFollow does the rest.
- Get the Full Conference Twitter Transcript: Visit What the Hashtag? to download a pdf file of tweets for the entire Innovation conference.
For those who are able to attend in person, there are even more ways to get engaged with the social media effort:
- Tweet with the Social Media Team - Do your own live tweeting during the Innovation Conference using the #GKCCCInno hashtag.
- Learn and Share Knowledge with the Social Media Team - The social media team is comprised of some great marketing communications and social media professionals. The conference provides a great opportunity to network, share best practices, and talk about new ideas on various topics.
Innovation Conference Segments with Specific Session Codes
To follow session-specific Innovation Conference content on Twitter, you can track the following codes the social media team will be tweeting:
- Fared Adib, Vice President, Product Development & Operations, Sprint Hashtag & Code: #GKCCCInno s1
- Brand Transparency - Marketing in the Digital Age Matt Anthony, CEO, VML Hashtag & Code: #GKCCCInno s2
9:05 a.m. Breakout Sessions
- Life Sciences and Animal Health Panel Hashtag & Code: #GKCCCInno s3
- Manufacturing and Transportation Panel Hashtag & Code: #GKCCCInno s4
- Business and Financial Services Panel Hashtag & Code: #GKCCCInno s5
10:35 a.m. Breakout Sessions
- Technology and Communications Panel Hashtag & Code: #GKCCCInno s6
- Clean Technology/Alternative Energy Panel Hashtag & Code: #GKCCCInno s7
11:30 a.m. Closing Keynotes
- Michael Song, Ph.D., Institute Director for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Henry Bloch School of Business and Public Administration, University of Missouri-Kansas City Hashtag & Code: #GKCCCInno s8
- Nick Donofrio, Senior Fellow, Kauffman Foundation Hashtag & Code: #GKCCCInno s9
Join us in person at the Innovation Conference this Wednesday if you're in Kansas City. If you can't be there, follow the Innovation Conference via social media. It will be a great learning and innovation instigating event! – Mike Brown
The Brainzooming Group helps make smart organizations more successful by rapidly expanding their strategic options and creating innovative plans they can efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com call us at 816-509-5320 to learn more about how Brainzooming produces live event social media content to enrich any learning event.