Is your brand STILL struggling with the right approach to deliver business results from its content marketing and social media strategy?
If so, today is a perfect day to download our free eBook, “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy.”
If you have direct or indirect responsibility for social media strategy in your organization (or even simply question whether your brand is maximizing every opportunity it can with social business), download "9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy." You’ll get answers on what to do next in less than an hour.
Social Media Strategy – 20 Reasons to Download “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy”
In case you need more convincing, here are twenty reasons why you should download this free eBook and take advantage of its quick, thorough assessments of your brand's social media strategy effectiveness.
- It's free.
- There are Brainzooming diagnostics that appear exclusively in the 9 Diagnostics eBook.
- You can complete the exercises within an hour and have a strong strategic sense of your overall social media strategy effectiveness.
- You can match your current approach to proven social media opportunities organizations adopt and find successful. (page 2)
- Your potential opportunities to adapt your social media strategy to better address important business objectives will be clear. (page 2)
- Each exercise features a related strategic objective and suggested uses to ensure you're applying the social media strategy diagnostic correctly.
- There is a next step associated with each diagnostic so the actions you can take with the results are evident.
- If social business hasn't taken hold in your organization as it should, you can assess which of a dozen potential roadblocks could be at work. (page 3)
- It will become quickly apparent whether your current social media metrics are robust enough to support and shape social business success. (page 4)
- Going deeper into the value of developing whole brain metrics is as easy as downloading another free Brainzooming eBook.
- You can determine whether your multi-author content marketing strategy is taking advantage of all the opportunities available to be truly collaborative. (page 5)
- There is a fast way to assess whether you should trust the members of your social media team to manage the "corporate microphone" social media represents. (page 6)
- Your can assign a letter grade to how well your brand's personality translates to social media channels. (page 7)
- You'll get a sense of how your brand stacks up on creating and sharing content relative to how a wide variety of B2B and B2C brands are them. (page 8)
- The lists associated with each social media strategy diagnostic ensure you are exploring the appropriate range of strategic variables.
- In an age when brands have the opportunity and need to become outstanding content creators, you can test your performance against an industry built around delivering engaging content for audiences. (page 9)
- The eBook includes a link to the Brainzooming social media strategy framework that organizes tons of content on your best strategic options for content marketing and social business. (page 10)
- By exploring your most recent status updates, you can see whether your brand is delivering a beneficial mix of content for your audience. (page 10)
- You can prioritize the diagnostics based on whether your brand is just introducing a social media strategy or has had one in place for some time.
- These nine social media strategy diagnostics can be applied collectively or individually depending upon where your brand places strategic priority.
Convinced that taking a moment to download the “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy” book is something you need to do today?
If not, here’s just one example of how quickly it will help you. One content marketing workshop participant took just two minutes to complete diagnostic number 5 on whether the right people are managing your social media sharing. As soon as he completed it, he blurted out, “I knew we had the wrong people doing handling this, but I never knew why until now!”
That’s a great insight in just two minutes.
Start growing our social media strategy insights today!
And if you’d like more help with developing your social media and content strategy, let us know. We’re here to help! – Mike Brown
“How strong is my organization’s social media strategy?”
Is your social media implementation working as well as it can? In less than 60 minutes with the new FREE Brainzooming ebook “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy,” you’ll have a precise answer to this question.
Any executive can make a thorough yet rapid evaluation of nine different dimensions of their social business strategies with these nine diagnostics. Download Your Free Copy of “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy.”