We just created twenty-five year roadmaps for a client’s strategic planning process in two hours and forty-five minutes. Start to finish, UNDER THREE HOURS.
When we say our brand promise revolves around getting brains zooming, we’re totally serious.
How do we eliminate so much time from typical strategic planning process approaches?
11 Ways to Speed Up Your Strategic Planning Process
Here are eleven things we do differently to speed up developing strategy:
- We design the strategic planning process to fit your organization and team – not the other way around.
- We eliminate unnecessary parts of developing strategy and do away with all the complex templates to complete.
- We’ll use highly productive strategic and creative thinking exercises.
- We’ve done this hundreds of times, so we know how to adapt our strategic planning methodology so it’s highly efficient for you.
- We surround your team with strategic thinking exercises and structure so even inexperienced people will succeed at strategic planning.
- We employ online surveys and online collaboration tools to minimize the need for your team to travel and spend time in big meetings.
- We bring the fun to strategic planning, so the time will zoom by more quickly than you can ever imagine.
- Our collaborative strategic planning approach gets more people participating concurrently, increasing the planning pace.
- We know which corners to cut and which ones we can’t move past until we figure things out.
- We listen to every conversation and capture bits and pieces of interaction that fit your plan.
- We don’t like spending any more time than you do on strategic planning, so we’re always working to streamline it.
Put it all together, and that’s how to speed up developing strategy.
Contact us right now so we can work together to speed up developing strategy for your organization, allowing you to move into implementation faster than ever with a better plan than you had this year! – Mike Brown