10 ideas for thinking and action to explore this week.
Are there a couple of these ideas you need to address for your own well being?
- For this week, don't focus on whatever anyone else does or thinks. Instead of "best practices," focus on "your practices."
- Push yourself to restructure how you have always approached something. By doing this, you will find newness!
- A break from normalcy and the routine can be so refreshing. What is yours going to be this week?
- You always want to have some possibilities. Without them, things can be dismal. Find or redefine your possibilities.
- Through online access and incredible tools, it is possible to see nearly anything today. The downside? There is now so much we see we can't believe.
- Putting "re," "de," or "un" before a bad action someone is trying to turn into an apparently safe, generic term does not make it good OR safe.
- The things that frustrate you may be exactly what you were intended to receive in life to overcome your frustrations.
- Not all beliefs contrary to yours are part of some imagined epic struggle the universe has designed to define your identity. Get over it.
- It is always “intriguing” when you think you've made progress on something, but God sends you multiple messages you need more work - much more.
- Some people can't put on a big enough smile to mask the pain in their eyes. – Mike Brown
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the free Brainzooming blog email updates.
Download the free ebook, “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” to help you generate fantastic ideas! For an organizational creative boost, contact The Brainzooming Group to help your team be more successful by rapidly expanding strategic options and creating innovative plans to efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can deliver these benefits for you.