Idea Magnets and Creative Leadership – American Marketing Association Webcast
Thank you for participating in the Idea Magnets webcast. Here are links to resources and more information from throughout the Idea Magnets presentation.
The Importance of Creative Leadership
- The Deloitte Millennial Survey
- Creativity is key to economic growth in developing countries – London School of Economics
- IBM 2010 Global CEO Study
Seven Characteristics of Idea Magnets
- Before Wild Creativity, Get Grounded in Strategy First
- Personal Branding and Career Success with a Core Purpose Statement
- 5 Questions to Identify a Vision Statement for Your Organization
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – Where Does Your Brand Promise Live?
- 9 Extreme Creativity Questions from Peter’s Laws
- Extreme Creative Ideas – 50 Lessons to Improve Creativity Dramatically
- Strategic Thinking Mentor – Finding One to Improve Your Performance
- Andy Warhol – Practicing What You Preach
- Idea Magnets – A New Collaboration
- leslieradams Photos on Instagram
- 8 Ways to Let Talented People Help You
- Strategic Patience: 11 Advantages When You Wait
- Ideaprints – 9 Signals Your Brain Was All Over a Creative Idea
- Idea Abundance – Looking for the Elusive Big Idea
- Constraints Week – Are You Walking Right Past Needless Constraints?
- “White Space Sells”
- Change the Room Around!
- A Poor Question for Valentine’s Day: Can You Change Your Look?
- Strategic Connections – 3 Tips for Identifying More Opportunities
- 7 Vital “Ands” in Strategic Thinking
- Creative Thinking – 12 Triggers for Finding Strategic Connections
- Creative Thinking Skills – Comparing Apples and Oranges 7 Ways
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – New Creative Thinking with Combos
- Extreme Creativity – 10 Brainstorming Questions from Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
- Convergent Thinking Week – Creating a 4 p.m. List, Time’s Up!, and When Is It Better to Go with What You Have?
- Making a Decision – 7 Situations Begging for Quick Decisions
- Creative Thinking – 11 Unique Experiences for Idea Magnets
- The Process of Strategy Planning: 5 Ways to Keep the Boss from Dominating
- New Employee Success – 5 Ways to Create Success for New Ideas
- Be a Business Fan for Your Work Team Members
- Decision Making Techniques – 12 Articles for Making Successful Decisions
- Level 5 Decisions – Decision Making without Your Influence
- Prioritizing with Pain
- Creative Thinking Skills – Take 10 Minutes to Start Your Inspiration Inventory
- Are You Facing a Creative Imbalance?
- 26 Creative Ideas – How to Be Creative When Creativity Is Blocked
- What’s Your Creative Thinking Lemon Sorbet?
Some Idea Magnets You Should Know
- Three Important Strategic Mentors and Idea Magnets
- Joe Batista, The Chief Creatologist
- Nancy Rosenow of Nature Explore
- Joe Pulizzi, Content Marketing Institute
- Chuck Dymer, Brilliance Activator
- Laura Schmidt and notes to self® socks
The Brainzooming Group helps make smart organizations more successful by rapidly expanding their strategic options and creating innovative plans they can efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can help you enhance your strategy and implementation efforts.