Personal Information We Collect
The personal information we collect about you may include the following. In each case, we identify the grounds that we rely on to process your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”):
- A. User profile: when you download or purchase from us we may collect your first name, last name, email address, username and password. Applicable legal grounds: consent, legitimate interests (to enable us to perform our obligations and provide our services);
- B. Device Information: information that is automatically collected about your device, such as hardware, operating system, browser, etc. Applicable legal grounds: legitimate interests (to allow us to provide the content and services on the website), consent, contract performance;
- C. Location Information: information that is automatically collected via analytics systems providers to determine your location, including your IP address and/or domain name and any external page that referred you to us. Applicable legal grounds: legitimate interests (to allow us to provide the content and services on the website), consent, contract performance;
- D. Server Log Information: information that is generated by your use of any website belonging to The Brainzooming Group that is automatically collected and stored in our server logs. This may include, but is not limited to, device-specific information, location information, system activity and any internal and external information related to Brainzooming pages that you visit. Applicable legal grounds: legitimate interests (to allow us to provide the content and services on the website), consent, contract performance;
- E. Correspondence: information that you provide to us in correspondence, such as when you submit questions or inquiries and with respect to ongoing customer support. Applicable legal grounds: legitimate interests (to enable us to perform our obligations and provide our services), consent, contract performance.
Brainzooming may also make use of the standard practice of placing tiny data files called cookies, flash cookies, pixel tags, or other tracking tools (“Cookies”) on your computer or other devices used to access The Brainzooming Group. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on the web browser of your device that can be retrieved by us. The type of information we collect includes, but is not limited to, uniquely identifying visitor information and information related to your usage preferences. We use these technologies to help us recognize you as a user, collect information about your use of any website belonging to The Brainzooming Group to better customize our services and content for you. By using The Brainzooming Group website(s)*, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect and/or transmit any data collected to our third-party service providers, such as analytics providers, which may also make use of such technologies described above. Please note that if you block or delete cookies you will not be able to use some or all of The Brainzooming Group website(s).
*Websites owned by The Brainzooming Group include:
How We Use Personal Information
We take steps designed to ensure that only those employees (defined here as both full-time and contract workers) who need access to your personal information to fulfill their job duties will have access to it. We may use the personal information we collect to:
- A. Provide you with The Brainzooming Group services, including customer support;
- B. Optimize and enhance The Brainzooming Group websites, including to develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- C. Respond to inquiries and other requests;
- D. Provide you with information that we think may interest you, including those regarding our products and services;
- E. Monitor the usage of The Brainzooming Group websites, including conducting automated and manual security checks;
- F. Understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users;
- G. Create aggregated and anonymized reporting data about The Brainzooming Group websites;
- H. Investigate legal claims;
- I. Carry out such purposes for which we may obtain consent from time to time; and
- J. Carry out such other purposes as may be permitted or required by applicable law.