Over the past year, I've been writing new articles for several innovation and business blogs beyond Brainzooming™. For the sake of completeness, here are links to a number of these blog posts on various topics related to innovation, strategy, and careers:
- Collaborative Innovation - How to Make It More Successful
- 30 Ideas for Using Social Networks to Help You Be More Innovative
- 5 Capabilities Important for Spotting Innovation Trends
- Operationally Smart Marketing
- Does Your Organization Need an Innovation Strategy?
- Turnaround Innovation
- "Taken Out of Context" - Top 10 insights about the switch from working at a major corporation to getting Brainzooming going full time
- "Help Us Help You" - Networking in ways that allow others to really help you
- "Make Your Team More Creative" - 15 tips to improve your own ability to allow others to shine
Gary Unger's Blog
Additionally, it was quite an honor this week to be included among some pretty elite company on two top blogging lists, one from Nate Riggs and the other from Jamie Turner, the 60 Second Marketer™.
If any of the topics or the blog lists are of interest, please check them out and let me know what you think. - Mike Brown