How do you better connect the dots between strategy and execution (and cultivate fun strategic planning)? What are productive ideas for developing and implementing a strategy for success, no matter where you are in the continuum from strategizing to implementation?
There is plenty on our website to better translate strategy into execution. You can visit these links to expand on go deeper to ensure you carry out what your intended to do in your strategy planning.
Typical Challenges in Developing Effective Strategies
- Addressing challenges in cultivating strategic thinking, building buy-in and alignment, working toward successful implementation and results, facilitating strategy development, and engaging participants
- Addressing challenges in strategic change management, developing an innovation strategy, revenue and profit growth, making strategic planning fun, and building executive engagement
- Addressing challenges in creating a vision statement, anticipating market and industry change, finding time for strategy, focusing on priorities, and leading culture and change.
Getting Ahead of Change
Staying Ahead of Disruptive Forces
- Whoever Is Going to Disrupt Your Market Isn’t Like You
- Identifying Left Field Competitors
- Creating an Entrepreneurial Environment Inside Your Company
What Makes Fun Strategic Planning Fun?
- Fun Strategic Planning Activities
- Expanding Participation in Strategy with 3 Vital Thinking Perspectives and Three Strategic Voices to Include on Your Team
- Looking at Business Opportunities Differently through Analogies and Freshening Your Perspective with the What’s It Like? Exercise
Turning Plans into Implementation
- 13 Reasons Things Getting Done Is a Problem
- 5 Ways to Turn Your Implementation Plan into Results
- 3 Roles to Focus a Distracted Organization on Results
What does good look like with strategy and execution?
- What Kind of Perfection Are You Looking For?
- 3 Ideas for Improving Business Metrics
- 6 Reasons to Develop Marketing Metrics Early
Making Big Improvements to Strategy
- The Granddaddy of All Strategy Questions
- The 600 Most Powerful Strategic Planning Questions
- Finding the Right Type of Plan to Run Your Organization: How many strategic plans do we need?
Most Important Tip for Successful Strategy
How will you stay up on all the ideas for developing innovation strategies if you don’t join us and subscribe to the Brainzooming newsletter? We have a ton of ideas already out here, and more are coming all the time. Sign up to gain your strategic advantage!