Comparing apples and oranges in a variety of ways can spur creative thinking. The better you become at finding insightful, intriguing comparisons, the more consistently strong your creative thinking will be.
Comparing Apples, Oranges and Anything Else
Here is a compilation of Brainzooming articles on creative thinking and making intriguing and valuable comparisons.
- Strategic Thinking Exercises: 5 Benefits of Using a Strategic Model
- Creative Thinking – 12 Triggers for Finding Strategic Connections
- Creative Thinking Skills – Comparing Apples and Oranges 7 Ways
- Strategic Connections – 3 Tips for Identifying More Opportunities
- New, Innovative Ideas – Strategy Planning with What’s It Like
- Creative Ideas – More than 50 Ideas for Borrowing Creativity
Here is wishing you all the fun and success of making better comparisons for learning, creative thinking, and implementation! – Mike Brown
The Brainzooming Group helps make smart organizations more successful by rapidly expanding their strategic options and creating innovative plans they can efficiently implement. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can help you enhance your strategy and implementation efforts.